Monday, November 5, 2007

Where did it go

The ride to this beautiful spot covers the kids favorite stretch of road. It is a fair representation of a roller coaster--they call it biggy hills. Jaren exceeds the speed limit slightly and the car and stomaches are air-borne for a period of time. Claire said it best--she said it made her bottom feel like a ghost.
Then the sights at the top create another breathlessness.






I just rechecked today's post and discovered this pic had somehow been cut against my wishes. (Somewhat like Sabrina's cut from Dancing. I hate it when inferiors do my thinking for me.) Double click on this view. I can't even say anything about the views up there. My descriptors get lost in the cragginess.


12 comments:

jenhirr said...

How do you manage the fact that everyone is inferior? HAHAHAHAHAH
Come on....that was funny. There are now some halloween pics on my blog.

Jaren Watson said...

I can see that being in Tucson is good for your blogging. I wish I too was lost in cragginess.

charityeve said...

I once had a post card that said,

"The scenery is here,
wish you were beautiful"

Well, the scenery is here, but you're all beautiful even though you're not.



(here, I mean you're not HERE)

renwai said...

Sweetwife
Since you are commenting on my blog, one would assume that without a different designation, you are talking to me. And--if you haven't noticed I am here, I mean HERE.
Mom

jenhirr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenhirr said...

mom, she's making a general statement and sharing something funny to the people you are sharing your vacation pictures with. At least that's what seemed obvious to me.

I am now eating spaghetti squash...what's wrong with me?!!

renwai said...

Jen,
Yes, I am astute enough to recognize that and my response was also in jest.
Mom
Eating spaghetti squash will eliminate the need to shave your legs.

jenhirr said...

I apologize. You should jest more often so I can learn to recognize it. Oh! and as for the spaghetti squash thing....What?!!!

charityeve said...

I need to go get LOTS of squash if that's true. However, MY mother always said it would make me grow hair on my chest. Maybe it's both. The hair from my legs just sprouts up through my chest instead? Nice image--sexy even.

renwai said...

I was going to say it would grow hair on your chest, but that is trite and overused and cliche and redundant; so, I said what I said.
I really like spaghetti squash. Did you put your wonderful sauce on the squash?
Mom

charityeve said...

What'd you say about my Ma Ma? ;)

jenhirr said...

I put italian stewed tomatoes and parm on it. It was actually quite tasty but I still had to shave!